Social Media Workshops & Bespoke Training
Love the idea of getting to grips with social media but really want to learn how to do it yourself rather than handing over to a social media manager? Then book onto one of my workshops or contact me for a power hour. I'll explain it in a straightforward way. Having completed 350+ hours of study with Digital Mums in London in 2017 I then went on to complete their training to become a certified Digital Mums Trainer.
What does that mean for you?
- I am an expert trainer in Social Media Marketing
- Completed over 350 hours of strategic Social Media training
- Trained in Workshop Facilitation and Delivery
- Delivering Digital Mums training content developed using best practice learning
- Apply the Digital Mums Social Pic n Mix™ style training framework to bespoke workshops based on business needs
Three different ways we can work together:
- Book a Power Hour with me for £99 an hour and we can get straight to the sticking point of where you need help
- Book one of my local public workshops
- Book a bespoke inhouse training session on the following topics. Contact me for price and more details
Workshops are available on the following topics:
- Setting up your platforms and making them look good
- How to prioritise the right social media platforms for your business
- How to create a content strategy for your business on social media
- Understanding who your target audience on social media is and crafting a User Persona
- Establishing a sociable brand
- Designing an influencer strategy
- Importance of a data-driven strategy
Workshops are available on the following Social Media Platforms:
See my latest workshops
Book a Power Hour
You know you need a specific problem solving or you would just like a one to one overview of how to suceed better on LinkedIn. Maybe a strategy drill down or a platform set up, or get to grips with Instagram Stories.
More info on hashtags?
Book a Power Hour with me and we can do some one on one specific training.
Power Hours start from £99
Bespoke Training Package
I recently attended a short Social Media Workshop "Know your target audience and define your target platforms" by Kim. As someone from the analogue age, I found it be be very informative without being over technical. There were helpful guidelines to follow up on as well as a very personalised approach. Kim clearly knows her subject inside and out and I would highly recommend trying out one of her workshops.
Great training delivered today, length of training was spot on and content was just right.
Emma Gabba, Be Lippy
I can highly recommend this workshop, if you would like to know how to make social media work better for your business. Kim is inspirational, has up-to-date knowledge and provides realistic strategies for small businesses. Thank you